Discover BEST 50+ Michigan Pumpkin Patches, U Pick Pumpkins and Farms to Visit THIS Fall
If you’re looking for fall fun, head to one of these 51 Michigan pumpkin patches and get lost among the the fiery orange pumpkins.
Picking pumpkins under the warm autumn sun is one of the top fall activities in Michigan, and lucky for us, we’re surrounded by lots of farms and orchard filled with pumpkins! Fall in Michigan is so much more than back-to-school and stocking up on cozy sweaters. Fall in Michigan means warm, steamy mugs of crisp apple cider, fresh cinnamon homemade donuts and pumpkins, too.
Find Pumpkin Patches in Michigan
Sure, pumpkins are ornamental and Jack-O-Lanterns are a big part of our Halloween celebrations. Pumpkins are just for carving, though. Pumpkins are also healthy and delicious (pumpkin spice muffins, anyone?) and a great addition to your diet.
One of the bext things about Michigan in the fall is that you can find fresh, U-pick pumpkins across the state, so finding the perfect pumpkin whether for baking or carving, won’t be too hard. From metro Detroit to Northern Michigan; from West Michigan to the Upper Peninsula, it’s easy to find a pumpkin patch.
And if you’re searching for a “Pumpkin Patch near me,” we have those, too.
We’re sharing more than 50 Favorite Michigan Pumpkin Patches, along with an interactive MAP to help you plan your best trip.Read on to discover a local pumpkin patch, and be sure to scroll to the bottom for the interatctive map of pumpkin patches in Michigan!
Pumpkin Picking and Fall Fun in Michigan
Autumn in Michigan bursts with activity. There are farms to visit, pumpkins to pick, and lots of fun activities to enjoy, for families and couples alike. When the fall colors start to explode all around us, it’s time to head to the local farm or pumpkin patch.
You’ll find more than pumpkin to pick and corn mazes to wander, too. Farmers markets, pony rides, apple orchards, wagon rides and even petting zoos just some of the fun activities waiting for you to explore.
Michigan corn mazes and pumpkin patches are curated for a special kind of fall celebration, and we can’t wait to show you around!
Pumpkin Patches and U-Pick Pumpkins in Southeast Michigan
Three Cedars Farm
7897 Six Mile Rd, Northville, MI 48168
If you’re going to a pumpkin patch this fall season, make it Three Cedars in Metro Detroit. This cherry spot not far from Maybury State Park. A perfect fall destination, you’ll find a sprawling pumpkin patch, as well as hayrides, a seven-acre Corn Maze, cider, donuts, and caramel apples.
There’s a lot of entertain the kids, too, including a play area and a petting farm with cute animals. Pick up some treats and old-fashioned candy at the General Store. You can reserve a tent or barn for your party, or even a bonfire site if you want.
DeBuck’s Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
50240 Martz Rd, Belleville, MI 48111
This family-owned farm in Southeast Michigan is another must-visit spot in Michigan in the fall. You can easily spend an entire day at this fun spot. In addition to a 25-acre punpkin patch with a wide variety of pumpkins, you’ll also find three (!) giant corn mazes, U-pick sunflower fields to wander, wagon rides and more.
This is a super-family friendly spot, and kids will enjoy the corn box, trike track, tube slide, double trouble slides, goat village, bouncy balls and more. You’ll find a Grill House serving food and treats like donuts, kettle corn, cotton candy other sweets.
More Pumpkin Patches in Southeast Michigan
- Bird’s Pumpkin Patch – 16750 Hannan Rd, Romulus, MI 48174
- B J Farm – 9777 Secor Rd, Temperance, MI 48182
- Bonadeo Farms – 1215 White Lake Rd, Highland Charter Twp, MI 48356
- CornFun Corn Maze Adventure And Pumpkin Patch – 9391 Lindsey Ln, Casco, MI 48064
- Denny’s U-Pick Pumpkins in English Gardens – 4260 Gotfredson Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170
- Farmer Charley’s Kackleberry Farm – 6421 N Stoney Creek Rd, Monroe, MI 48162
- Gust Brother’s Pumpkin Farm – 13639 Mulberry Rd, Ottawa Lake, MI 49267
- Harnica Kid’s Pumpkin Farm – 12406 Bigelow Rd, Dundee, MI 48131
- Kapnick Orchards – 4245 N, Rogers Hwy, Britton, MI 49229
- Lavoy Pumpkin Farm – 3115 W Rauch Rd, Temperance, MI 48182
- Long Family Orchard, Farm Cider Mill & Pumpkin Patch – 1540 E Commerce Rd, Commerce Charter Twp, MI 48382
- Plymouth Orchards Cider Mills & Pumpkin Patch – 10685 Warren Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170
- Schell Family Farms – 10055 Dexter-Pinckney Rd
- Slow Farm – 4700 Whitmore Lake Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Spicer Orchards Farm Market – 10411 Clyde Rd, Fenton, MI 48430
- Wells Pumpkin Farm – 3801 S Wagner Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- Wiard’s Orchards – 5565 Merritt Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- Wings Farm – 5335 Dexter Ann Arbor Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Pumpkin Patches in Northern Michigan
Fleming Farms Pumpkin Patch
4264 Martindale Rd, Gaylord, MI 49735
October 1 is opening weekend for Fleming Farms, a top northern Michigan attraction in the fall months. Located in Gaylord, this is a really picturesque bit of farmland, with fun things for all ages. You’ll find a pumpkin patch, hay rides, a corn maze and petting zoo, too.
Coveyou Scenic Farms in Petoskey
4160 US-131, Petoskey, MI 49770
Coveyou Scenic Farm Market prides itself in providing sustainable, organic, and local produce to Michigan for over 140 years. Since it’s already open for the fall season, don’t waste any time getting to the farm and exploring the plethora of sweet corn and tomatoes ready for purchase.
Coveyou also has flowers and a lakeview deck bordering Walloon Lake for extraordinary lakefront views.
If you’re in the area, you’ll also want to check out the Tunnel of Trees, a beautifully scenic route that skirts Lake Michigan almost all the way up to the Mackinac area.
Pond Hill Farms
5699 S Lake Shore Dr, Harbor Springs, MI 49740
Pond Hill Farms is fall fun headquarters in Northern Michigan, and you can easily spend an entire day at this beautiful farm no matter how old you are. There’s truly something for everyone here.
In addition to a giant pumpkin patch will games likes “Pumpkin Smashing,” you’ll find a livestock barn with chickens and goats, and huge playground for kids with teepees. You can stroll the vineyards and take in panoramic views of Lake Michigan, and shop the cute market, too. There’s a Biergarten Tent, a Cafe, and don’t miss the delicious pizza here. Be sure to add this to your Michigan fall bucket list.
Jacobs Farm in Traverse City
7100 East Traverse Hwy, M-72 West, Traverse City, MI 49684
There’s no pumpkin patch here but you can still buy plenty of pumpkins. We have to mention Jacobs Farm, though, because it is a northern Michigan delight to families and friends of all ages. Set on a rolling landscape of picturesque farms outside of Traverse City, Jacobs Farm is a fun stop for all ages.
Once known simply as Jacobs Corn Maze, this 10-acre corn maze Grand Traverse County draws in fall visitors from late August through October. It’s also home to orchards of fresh fruit that you can pick yourself, and many fun events to keep you busy all day long. There’s a restaurant here, too, with full menu of delicious cuisine. You’ll find local wines and craft brews along with other tasty treats.
More Pumpkin Patches in Northern Michigan
- A. J.’s Berry Farm – 1150 Salina Rd, Lachine, MI 49753
- Knaebe’s Mmmunchy Krunchy Apple Farm (Pumpkins too) – 2621 S Karsten Rd, Rogers City, MI 49779
- Norman’s Farm – 22735 20 Mile Rd, Tustin, MI 49688
- Pahl’s Country Store – 11168 M-37, Buckley, MI 49620
- Robinson’s Pumpkin Farm – 653 M-65, Whittemore, MI 48770
- Royal Farms – 10445 US-31, Ellsworth, MI 49729
- Skegemog Gardens – 648 Railroad Pl, Traverse City, MI 49686
Pumpkin Patches and U Pick Pumpkins in Mid Michigan
The Howling Pumpkin
7201 E West Branch Rd, St Helen, MI 48656
There’s no shortage of fun for all ages at this 20-acre pumpkin patch and corn maze near West Branch. In adstion to the the pumpkin patch, there’s a bounce houses, hayrides, animals, a large playground and more. You’ll find cider, donuts and other treats, too.
Wild Pumpkin and Petting Zoo
5799 Beaverton Rd, Beaverton, MI 48612
The Wild Pumpkin does not celebrate fall halfheartedly.
With salted caramel apple cider doughnuts, a fun U-pick pumpkin patch, and delicious jams and fresh eggs for sale, who can say no to a trip to Gladwin County? This farm’s “Mighty Maize” will keep the whole family entertained during your autumn getaway.
Pick your pumpkins and plan to stay for the days visiting and feed all animals here. Seriously- there are A LOT of animals, including horses, cows, pot bellied pigs, sheep, rabbits, chickens, goats!
You’ll also find wagon rides, hay bales to climb, cider and donuts and so much more. This is a mid Michigan fall MUST-VISIT.
More U Pick Pumpkins and Pumpkin Patches in Mid Michigan
- Anderson & Girls Orchards – 2985 N Sheridan Rd, Stanton, MI 48888
- Apple Lane Orchard and Pumpkin Farm – 4460 Center Rd, Flint, MI 48506
- Bayne’s Apple Valley – 5395 Midland Rd, Freeland, MI 48623
- Frankenmuth Corn Maze – 5450 Weiss Rd, Frankenmuth, MI 48734
- Grandma’s Pumpkin Patch in Midland – 4277 N Eastman Rd. Midland, MI 48642
- Jarrad Pumpkin Patch – 2027 E Britton Rd, Morrice, MI 48857
- Johnson’s Pumpkin Farm (Johnsons Giant Pumpkins) – 4715 N Portsmouth Rd, Saginaw, MI 48601
- Leaman’s Green Applebarn – 7475 N River Rd, Freeland, MI 48623.
- Little Pumpkin Patch – 8200 Fenton Rd, Grand Blanc, MI 48439
- Papas Pumpkin Patch – 3909 S Summerton Rd, Mt Pleasant, MI 48858
- Shawhaven Farm – 1826 Rolfe Rd, Mason, MI 48854
- Stiles Pumpkin Farm and Backroad Blossoms – 7955 S Durand Rd, Durand, MI 48429
- Tomac Pumpkin Patch – 19758 Corunna Rd, Chesaning, MI 48616
- Uncle John’s Cider Mill – 8614 North, 8614 US-127, St Johns, MI 48879
West Michigan Pumpkin Patches
Ed Dunneback and Girls Farm in Grand Rapids
3025 6 Mile Rd NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544
Ed Dunneback and Girls Farm Market in Grand Rapids began The Ed Dunneback and Girls Farm Market in Grand Rapids began 100 years ago with a farm, Edwin Dunneback, and 170 acres of farmland.
The farm passed through the generations for almost 100 years, and is now run by Ed’s daughter, Suanne. This sprawling farm has been a big part of the local community, hosting barn dances and hay rides until it became a long-held tradition. Every fall, they welcome fellow autumn-lovers onto their land to celebrate the season.
Now, the farm offers a U-Pick apple orchard, other produce, and Michigan pumpkins. They also have a tap room, bakery, and more for your fall farm visit.
Morse Brothers Farm in Grand Rapids
5032 Peach Ridge Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544
Get ready for an abundance of fresh strawberries and giant pumpkins, because Morse Brothers Farm excels in both.
Travel to this Kent County farm in the summer to taste the delicious strawberries or in the fall to enjoy the pumpkins (you won’t believe how big they can get.) This is a friendly, fun farm in the Comstock Park area for quality fruit and vegetable shopping.
Fruit Ridge Hayrides in Grand Rapids
5032 Peach Ridge Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544
Don’t leave Kent City or the Grand Rapids, MI area just yet!
First, you need to head over to Fruit Ridge Hayrides and discover what it means to really enjoy the fall season. There is a wonderful variety of things to do at Fruit Ridge, including the horse-drawn hayrides, the apple picking, the petting zoo, and the giant corn maze. It’s perfect if you’re looking for fall break activities.
Plus, this is a fruit farm, so their farm market is out of this world.
Bethke Farms in Grand Haven
12124 136th Ave, Grand Haven, MI 49417
You’ll find thousands of pumpkins – big and small – at Bethke Farms in Grand Haven, so there’s definitely one waiting to be picked by you. The corn maze and pumpkin patch at Bethke Farms are just the beginning.
You can explore the farm with a fun hayride or take an autumn walk along the path. There’s even a pirate ship play area for kids to enjoy.
Don’t forget the dog: leashed pets are welcomed warmly at Bethke Farms.
Gull Meadow Farms in Richland
8544 Gull Rd, Richland, MI 49083
Pretty Richland, MI, near the peaceful Gull Lake, are the setting for this delightful spot.
Nothing is missing when you spend a day at Gull Meadow Farms, which has everything you need for fall in one spot. Here you’ll find a pumpkin patch, apple orchard, farm market, and so much more. Better yet, they are all conveniently located in one spot in southwest Michigan near Battle Creek.
You’ll while away the day with quickly with train riding for the kids, U-pick apples and pumpkins, and shopping in the greenhouses, too. Whether you plan a field trip for the kids or go to shop the beautiful fall decor, fall comes into its peak here at this fun-filled farm.
More Pumpkin Farms in West Michigan
- Gene The Pumpkin Man – 22637 M-43, Kalamazoo, MI 49009
- Moelker Orchards – 9265 Kenowa Ave SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49534
- Hubbard’s Corey Lake Orchards – 12147 Corey Lake Rd, Three Rivers, MI 49093
- Olin Farm – Corn Maze, Hayrides & Pumpkins – 10991 Vergennes St SE, Lowell, MI 49331
- Paulson’s Pumpkin Patch Inc – 11164 Belding Rd, Belding, MI 48809
- Deep Roots – 8570 84th St SE, Alto, MI 49302
- Jollay Orchards – 1850 Friday Rd, Coloma, MI 49038
- Steffans Orchard Market – 4344 13 Mile Rd NW, Sparta, MI 49345 (Pumpkin Patch in Sparta Michigan)
Pumpkin Patches in the Upper Peninsula
Getzloff Corn Maze in Wilson
N15891 Co Rd 551, Wilson, MI 49896
You’ll find seven whole acres of Upper Peninsula fall fun at this farm located just outside of Escanaba.
Hayrides, a massive corn maze, a super-slide and pumpkin patch teeming with large, orange pumpkins are just some of the highlights of this fun spot.
Map of Michigan Pumpkins Patches and U Pick Pumpkin Farms
More Things to Do in Michigan in the Fall
About the Author
Kyrsten Newlon is a Content Writer for mymichiganbeach.com. Growing up in Kalamazoo, she wrote and read everything she could. Now, she is a student at Grace College with Journalism and Communications majors and an English minor. She has been published by Grace College, the Winona Lake Newsletter, Input Fort Wayne, and various online blogs. Kyrsten loves raising puppies to be service dogs, spending time in coffee shops, and adventuring through Michigan.